MassCVO © Massachusetts CVO Team 2017 - Send email to Contact email with questions or comments about this site



  Mass. Commercial Vehicle Operations

  Moving Massachusetts Forward > RMV-DOR- DEP-DPU-DOT/Permits-MSP-TAM-FMCSA

Online Services

Various Massachusetts programs are now available through online systems.  Register, log in and avoid waiting in long lines or mailing forms.  

IRP Registration/Renewals

IFTA is an agreement between the mainland U.S. States and the Canadian provinces requiring a carrier to register and report the fuel use of any qualified motor vehicle that operates in more than one jurisdiction. If Massachusetts is your base jurisdiction, you must renew your IFTA registration for each calendar year (Jan. 1 thru Dec. 31) and file quarterly returns.  You can complete your IFTA registration and filings through the Massachusetts Dept. Of Revenue’s online system called ‘MassTaxConnect’.  This includes registering for IFTA decals and filing quarterly returns.  Press MassTaxConnect button below to log in to the online system.

IFTA Services

The International Registration Plan (IRP) is a reciprocal agreement that authorizes the proportional registration among the jurisdictions (states) of commercial motor vehicles and truckers.  Massachusetts based carriers can register and renew online at the link below.

Oversize/Overweight Permitting System (OASIS)

Welcome to OASIS.  OASIS is the online permitting system that serves the needs of OS/OW travel in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Press OASIS button below to login to OASIS.

OASIS MassTaxConnect Mass IRP

International Registration Plan, commonly called IRP, is an optional program for licensing commercial vehicles traveling in two or more IRP jurisdictions. Do I need to register? Find out at this link.

IFTA is an agreement requiring a carrier to register and report the fuel use of any qualified motor vehicle that operates in more than one jurisdiction.  Do I need to comply with IFTA requirements?  Find out at this link.

An Oversize/Overweight permit is a document that authorizes movement of overweight and/or overdimensional vehicle configurations in the Commonwealth. Do I need to get an OS/OW permit?  Find out at this link.

MassDEP Online Filing System

Welcome to MassDEP Online Filing, a secure site for submitting environmental permits, transmittals, certifications, and reports electronically to the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).With eDEP, you can fill out your forms online; save your work and return to it later; submit your forms and payments to DEP electronically; "sign" your submittals; and print out receipts of your transactions.   


eDEP allows users to file a wide range of environmental permits, reports and transactions. What forms can I e-file?  Find out at this link.

IRP Renewal

My Safety Portal

My Safety Portal provides Massachusetts registered carriers with safety and registration related information that is specific to the registered company.  Registered users can access important carrier information and is a good way to see carrier data and determine if any updates are necessary.  Motor carrier data is provided for authenticated users and includes:

Carrier Data

Inspection Data

IFTA Status

IRP Status

UCR Status

Vehicle Status

To log in to the My Safety Portal, click the link and follow the instructions.  If you are a registered carrier with the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, the authorized login credentials for access can be found by clicking on the link.


My Safety Portal

My Safety Portal is your tool to see information pertaining to your company. With registration and login information, you have direct access to your company’s information.  How do I login to see my data? Find out at this link.

My Safety Portal IRP IFTA OS/OW DEP